Your gift makes a difference in the life of a child!
Every donation gives an abused or neglected child a powerful voice in court, at school and in the community.
CASA of Los Angeles was established to recruit, train and supervise volunteer advocates — everyday citizens who judges appoint to advocate for the safety and well-being of children who have been removed from their homes due to parental abuse and neglect. CASA Volunteers (CASAs) stand up for these children and change their lives. If you would like to support the work of CASAs, please consider making a tax deductible contribution online:
- $2,500 provides recruiting and initial training for one CASA volunteer
- $1,000 pays for ongoing specialized workshops for volunteers
- $500 covers college application fees and books
- $250 enables a child to attend summer camp
- $100 provides clothing for school for a student
- $50 pays for school supplies
By clicking Donate Now, you can make a secure online donation.
All transactions are final. If there was a mistake with your donation, please contact us within 24 hours: email@example.com or (323) 859-2888.
We will email you a receipt of your donation.
If you prefer to donate by mail, please Print Donation Letter and send your tax deductible contribution to:
CASA of Los Angeles
201 Centre Plaza Drive, Suite 1100
Monterey Park, CA 91754-2142
Tax ID: 95-3890446
For more information about what your gift can help us achieve, please contact us at (323) 859-2888, or email firstname.lastname@example.org