Dear Prospective Volunteer:
Thank you for your interest in the Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) program!
This area provides information describing the CASA program and a Volunteer Position Description outlining the responsibilities of the CASA volunteer.
If you are interested in learning more about the application process for becoming a CASA volunteer, attend an Information Session (check our calendar to find out when and where the next one is scheduled or call (323) 859-2888 for Monterey Park or (661) 723-2272 for Antelope Valley).
The process for acceptance into the CASA Training Program is as follows:
- Read the CASA Volunteer Position Description (PDF)
- Attend one of the volunteer Information Sessions (see calendar for next Session)
- Complete, print, sign, and submit (after attending an Information Session) the Volunteer Application (PDF)
- Complete, print, sign, and submit (after attending an Information Session) the Security Clearance form (PDF)
- Be interviewed by 2 people from the CASA Office (after clearing a local security check).
- Be invited to our pre-service training program.